The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Where the heck can I find Tenyo? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mndude
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of mndude
I'm looking for

Prison Box
4D Surprise
Dynamic Coins
Magic Door

but can't find them anywhere.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
4D Surprise and Dynamic coins are available at maxello magic... now has 50% off all prices...

http://www.maxello.com/index.php
cyberdave03
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
50% off? Yeah, right. Half of $69 for 4D Surprise is $35, but Magico-Japan sells this at her ususal price of $28. Caveat Emptor.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Always pays to shop around.... Tokyo Hobby is actually listing it for $19.90 which is a very good price. $17 is a good price for Dynamic Coins at Maxello. There are actually some good deals at Maxello on a variety of magic but you do need to know your prices. I found an early Magic Wagon item this week at a great price but it has now sold out.

John
cyberdave03
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
Tokyo Hobby has great prices for Tenyo, but know that they only come with Japanese instructions.
mndude
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of mndude
If I order from Tokyo Hobby, do I have to wait for them to be shipped from Japan to USA?
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Yes, items are shipped from Japan. I have not ordered from Tokyo Hobby but have heard the shipping is slower than Magico (great seller), however you cannot beat that price.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Try SEO magic site.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Where the heck can I find Tenyo? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL