The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Heat is On by Brad Manuel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Anybody performing this one? What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Kid
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Never performed it but have played with the props. It's very well made. I'll PM you the details of what I know.

Xavier.
imagealter
View Profile
Regular user
Christopher Griffin
158 Posts

Profile of imagealter
Not worth the $55 I paid for it.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
I see alakzam have this on their hotlist page:
http://www.alakazam.co.uk/alakazam-magic......uel.html
has it been revamped after all these years?
I seem to remember collectors workshop doing a ring to light effect with a zippo....
does anyone know if there is more to this effect / gimmick?
cheers
matt
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Got this a few months back. This still uses a zippo lighter. The efect is definately not self working but to a seasoned magician this could be a reputation maker. Great routine with some good comedy built in.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2009-10-02 17:51, matt.magicman wrote:
I see alakzam have this on their hotlist page:
http://www.alakazam.co.uk/alakazam-magic......uel.html
has it been revamped after all these years?
I seem to remember collectors workshop doing a ring to light effect with a zippo....
does anyone know if there is more to this effect / gimmick?
cheers
matt

You can make a small ring appear in the lighter, but a bigger ring would not work. Does anybody else have this? I got it on special for $50.00 and think it was well worth it.

RNK
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Well, finally got to perform this at a Christmas gig. Simply put- this was one the effects everyone was talking about at the end of the night! If you are looking for a signed bill to an impossible location with a lot of comedic potential- this is for you!!

RNK
restaurant3000
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of restaurant3000
Some of the comments about other Zippo type lighter tricks, Serendiptiy and I can't remember the other one, were that the lighter did not really work well as a lighter if at all.
It says on the ad copy that this is a working lighter and gimmick in one.
Can anyone copy on how well the lighter works, I don't fancy using a duplicate normal one just to light things.
Thanks.
Booyah!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Cant find it on alakazans site, tried a search but it takes me elsewhere ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-05-01 17:53, restaurant3000 wrote:
Some of the comments about other Zippo type lighter tricks, Serendiptiy and I can't remember the other one, were that the lighter did not really work well as a lighter if at all.
It says on the ad copy that this is a working lighter and gimmick in one.
Can anyone copy on how well the lighter works, I don't fancy using a duplicate normal one just to light things.
Thanks.

Both lighters work just like a zippo lighter. They look exactly like a zippo lighter. This is a super effect- really blows them away! This is always a feature piece for me when doing walk around. And this is according to the specs feedback!

RNK

RNK
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-05-01 21:04, george1953 wrote:
Cant find it on alakazans site, tried a search but it takes me elsewhere ?

Do a google search for Brad Emanuel magic products- should take you to his site- I believe he sells it there. I do not think anyone else sells this now.

RNK
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I've owned Serendipity in the past. How do they compare and/or differ? I am particularly fond of The Light by Chris Congreave as although you are limited to a single item in performance and no actual loading takes place, the illusion is extremely convincing. Comes highly recommended as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Heat is On by Brad Manuel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL