The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » PhotoPrediction update for iOS 7 available! 129 outs and more! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gui Del Frate
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Gui Del Frate
Hi everyone!

The update with version 2.0 of PhotoPrediction is available! In addition to supporting iOS 7, some new features are included:

- Good news to binary lovers: up to 129 OUTS!
- Choose your favorite order of suits.
- Now you can disable the reminder that appears before the trick. Or use it to remember the order of the suits.
- You can choose to start the app directly on presets screen.
- App thumbnail is hidden after trick (iOS 7 new multitasking). Our secret is safe!
- Design updated.
- New icon, more discreet.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Improved performance.

Don't forget to rate this version in the App Store!

My best,

Gui
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Fantastic! Can't wait to check this out!
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
juan
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
178 Posts

Profile of juan
Oi Gui,

Uma pergunta. Se eu não atualizei para o iOS7, é melhor não instalar a nova versão do PhotoPrediction?

Valeu

Juan
Gui Del Frate
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Gui Del Frate
Olá, Juan!

Infelizmente a nova versão só funciona para iOS 7 ou superior. Como foram muitas mudanças de layout, fazer a nova versão funcionar nas duas versões exigiria que ele tivesse o dobro de tamanho para download, o que é uma coisa ruim.

Abraços!
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Now that I finally picked up an iPhone 5S, how can I re-associate all the photos from the previous phone? I assumed doing a backup would preserve that information but when I go into the app, all of my custom presets are gone. Don't tell me I need to take all those pictures again?!?
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
Gui Del Frate
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Gui Del Frate
Hi, Steven! Sorry for the delay.

Since last update, Apple forced me to disable the database backup, because the app has a default preset, and only user-generated content can be backed up.

But I included a new option, so you can try activate manually the backup option, in Settings > Advanced.

Tell me if it solves your problem! If not, I'll be glad to work in a new update to bring back the database backup for users!

My best,

Gui
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » PhotoPrediction update for iOS 7 available! 129 outs and more! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL