The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Three Disk Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
There have been a couple of questions about three disk monte recently so I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring and let you know what I offer on my set.

The Three Disk Monte DVD and Disk set I provide includes the following:-

1 - Actual hidden camera footage I collected around the world for REAL con artists performing this scam. You see the police breaking up games, fights breaking out and real people losing money in Rome, Paris, London and Barcelona.

2 - A genuine set of disks. These are identical to the disks used on the street. They are not made from rubber or wood (that scratches). They had been designed by a real con artist and not me.

3 - A breakdown of the real scams and how they work. This includes the sleights used, how the cons are used and how a game is set up.

I would make it VERY clear that this is not a magic trick tutorial and it's NOT designed for magicians. It's been sold to police in London and Paris and, I believe, Rome as a teaching aid.

I have added a short routine you can use as a magician, I use it myself when working but this is NOT a trick.

There can sometimes be a wait on disks as I make very short runs. I do also reserve the right to not sell the DVD/Disks to people who I think will misuse the information on it.

I hope that helps.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
These disks are great and I bought them when Nick first made them available. These are the real deal and I wouldn't part with them. Just my two cents.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
These disks are great and I bought them when Nick first made them available. These are the real deal and I wouldn't part with them. Just my two cents.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Three Disk Monte (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL