The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » ShowBiz Crm vs. The Amazing System (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
It is time for me get an automated answering program. I narrowed it down to ShowBiz Crm vs. The Amazing System. What are the differences between the two?
MichaelDouglas
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
766 Posts

Profile of MichaelDouglas
I've tried a few others and I love ShowBiz.

This link gives a detailed comparison of ShowBiz as it stacks up against every other comparable product on the market.
http://www.showbizcrm.com/index.php/what-itis/features

Use this link for a 6 week free trial. https://www.showbizcrm.com/?amigosid=5
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2956 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I tried one other magic based CRM, and quite a few non magic oriented ones. Showbiz wins my money, hands down. You can organize your gigs, set up email lists, integrate into your website, track link clicks, etc. And, it's all made to cater to the needs of a performer.

I think it helps to know basic html coding. But anyone serious about maintaining a site or email list will have to learn that anyway.
Rimbaud
View Profile
Loyal user
Saint Louis
291 Posts

Profile of Rimbaud
Another recommendation for ShowBizCRM. After about a year and a half on the system, I wouldn't want to live without it.

Many wonderful features, and great customer service.

I don't know anything about "The Amazing System," but ShowbizCRM would be really tough to beat.
http://www.DanLaddthehypnotist.com
"Saying 'Everyone is special' is just another way of saying 'No one is.'" --Dash from The Incredibles
mfields
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of mfields
Hi Dynamike,

How is the decision process going? I too am looking at using ShowBiz. Have you used the trial yet? I am about to sign up and start playing with it. I am no where near as busy as I want (need) to be, yet I am wasting days (plural) every week, chasing, quoting, scheduling, invoicing and double checking etc that out business requires.

I have used many CRM programs (the good, the bad and the woeful) in other industries and know a smart choice now will save me from having to hire a part time staff member to do what a good CRM will do in an instant.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Because there are so many options, I am not finish setting up everything in the trial. I will purchase it for sure when the trial is up.

I give ShowBiz more credit than others not just Michael is a magician too, but because he learned more about working with crm's, including The Amazing System.

Presently he is working on a wizard that can help you with the set up process.
mfields
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of mfields
Yeah I just got the invite to the wizard, but the link does not work yet, so I guess Michael and the team are still getting it going. This thing is a great CRM. I am still configuring the trial but OMG it ticks all the right boxes. I made a customized app with ACT 10+ years ago for my real estate sales business and it truly meant I worked half the time of the average agent and made twice or more times the income. I had many agents wanting me to sell it to them, but I knew I did not want to support it for other people (especially non-it folks). I'm pleased I didn't as the ACT folks have spent the next decade slowly killing the ACT product in my opinion.

My professional background is I was an IT manager (with a hidden magician aching to get out) and did a lot of CRM when I worked in sales too. This showbiz product is SMART. I have played with many such as sugar, act, zoho, maximiser and numerous others. Yes there is a learning curve to showbiz - however ANY crm that will actually do something for you needs to be told HOW you do things. What I like so far is that it comes with all the bits in it that I really really want a CRM to do and does no have all that extra rubbish that I simply don't need.

I have scrapped every non-paying item from my schedule for the next few days so I can work around the clock on this. It's the most fun I've had since learning the die-box...
mfields
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of mfields
Michael, has it under control. I see it now. Got today's gig's on shortly, then I'm back into it.
mfields
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of mfields
Hey Dynamike, my trial just becomes a subscription I think, so I am putting everything in now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » ShowBiz Crm vs. The Amazing System (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL