The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » So.. What's the most convincing double lift? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
metaljohn
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, QC
280 Posts

Profile of metaljohn
^ That further proves my point that some DLs work for some and not as well for others. The one you mention would be too awkward for me and I'd get called out on it for sure, however it works perfectly for you.

Take Harry Lorayne, I love practically everything he does. He uses 3 double lifts. Two of those work well for me, the other not so much. When he does it, no one questions it.
Ado
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1033 Posts

Profile of Ado
Quote:
On 2013-10-03 11:13, Zephury wrote:
So the title pretty much says it all. In your opinion, what do you find to be the most convincing double lift?

I use around 6 different DLs regularly. I guess they are all pretty convincing, because I've been asked if I was using trick decks... The thing that makes my DL convicing is the fact that I've being doing between 50 and 200 a day for many years, and that I know which one to use at each point of each trick I do.

P!
MarkRochon
View Profile
New user
Martinez, CA
23 Posts

Profile of MarkRochon
One more UNRESERVEDLY RECOMMENDATION for Harry Lorayne's 'The Magic Book' and the DLs you can learn there.
Harry Lorayne
View Profile
1926 - 2023
New York City
8558 Posts

Profile of Harry Lorayne
For those who care, THE MAGIC BOOK is re-written updated, etc., along with another couple of my books, in THE CLASSIC COLLECTION, Vol. 4. You can learn more about it if you go to my magic website - the last one listed under this post. Best - Harry L.
[email]harrylorayne@earthlink.net[/email]

http://www.harrylorayne.com
http://www.harryloraynemagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » So.. What's the most convincing double lift? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL