The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Scared bros at a haunted house (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
~michael baker
The Magic Company
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
It is funny but I can't help wonder if it's staged. It certainly makes we want to know what it is that is scaring them that badly.

Every year, I get to go with my wife and a large group of her blind and visually impaired students to the haunted forest. Now, THAT'S a lot of fun!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Having worked with a large haunted attraction for many years, I can almost assure you these are not staged. We installed a camera in one hotspot and captured many photos like this. It makes for a great ding at the exit. Not everyone is going to react this way, and obviously the photos were hand picked from the lot... not indicative of every photo taken.

It is also most likely that the area is blacked out until the scare and the photo being taken. Some would react like this in broad daylight, but it usually takes a bit more to get most of them going.

Believe me though, I have seen many big macho dudes scream and run like little girls in these things! Smile
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Scared bros at a haunted house (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL