The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Mexico and help please... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jmsilhy
View Profile
New user
Mex
68 Posts

Profile of jmsilhy
Hi you all, I'm very happy I found this site, a lot of very useful information! However I have a question, there's a lot of posts that tell me:

Sorry, you do not have access to view the topic in this forum.

Can someone tell me why is this? Thanks!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi JM,

Welcome to the Café!

There is only one forum which at this time you will not have access to and that is the Banquet Room which is the last forum. You need 50 legitimate post to enter the Banquet Room otherwise known as Secret Sessions. Some forums do not count towards your post count so I'd advise you to read up on the rules and regulations located just two above New Arrivals.

You've found a wonderful resource at the Café...lots of information and really friendly people! I'm glad you stopped by and it's good having you here. There's a lot of stuff to sort through your first couple visits but it does get easier. Don't hesitate to post or ask questions either!

Have fun! Smile
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Welcome jmsilhy. I love Mexico and have travelled to several of your cities to include: Monterrey, Saltillo, Xoaca, San Luis Potosi, Guanajuato, and Leon Guanajuato. Viva Mexico! Smile
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile Hi jmsilhy! Smile

Welcome to the Magic Café.
Hope you enjoy your time here. Smile

Actually there are two areas that you need 50 posts to enter

1. The Banquet Room (as Chrystal mentioned) Smile
and
2. Let's make a magic deal. This area also requires you first make 50 posts.

Remember that the first 50 must have content and contribute to the Café.

Have fun and enjoy your stay. Smile

Mya
Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
jmsilhy
View Profile
New user
Mex
68 Posts

Profile of jmsilhy
Thank you all for the replies, I will read the rules and regulations. I think I'll enjoy this site a lot! Smile
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Hola!

I spent three weeks in Morelia visiting my wife's family. What part of Mexioc are you from?
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
thumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
Simi Valley, California
132 Posts

Profile of thumbtip
Welcome my friend...Have a magical holiday. Smile
"Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal condition" Normal is a setting on a dryer"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Again,

You're most welcome :O). I see you've had the opportunity to post a few things and glad to see you've had a chance to look around.

Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi There Smile Smile Smile
Welcome aboard.Before I could welcome you ypou have already learned a lot about the Café, thanks to Chrystal and Mya. I am sure that younwill enjoy the Café and take the advantage of the wonderfull source of information by posting often.Please pull up a chair and have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Mexico and help please... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL