The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Inside Lubor Fiedler's Brain--New Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Hope you folks enjoy this! Great stuff from Lubor:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yCa0fvGU6U
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
Wow - that was fantastic. And his handling for his new Tenyo item is superb. It has totally opened my eyes to how exciting this prop could be.

Until now I wasn't too keen on the new trick. But this application makes me smile.

Great video all round!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
That was fun!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
A real genius...
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
For some reason it says I cannot view it in the U.S.
Odd
cyberdave03
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
I'm from the US and I viewed it just fine.
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
So strange. For me it says due to copyright infringement I cannot view in my country.
Odd.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Works for me just fine.
cyberdave03
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
Teevtee, sounds like the NSA is onto you. Get out of the country as fast as possible, while you still can!
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
What a great video. Some of the effects were included in the video shown at Magic Live, but some were new to me. The feather thing looks amazing but as you mentioned Richard apperntly not practical for a commercial release. The eye efect would be great for Halloween!

John
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
The eye effect was set to be released at one time. But apparently there were worries (due to heat?) about possible dangers to the eye.

The rules are very strict when it comes to toys - particularly when it comes to eyes.

That is what I remember Fiedler saying at a lecture a couple of years ago.
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Wow that was just so enjoyable. I think he is truly a genius. Yes all his stuff aren't home runs but the imagination on display is just like no other and you can tell he is invested 100%. Thanks Richard for passing along. Loved it!

Charlie
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Great video, thanks Richard!
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Must have been because I was trying to view on a mobile platform... works fine on my desktop.
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
I had the same issue teevtee... Don't know why that is but obviously since it is that way for you and I it must be that way for everyone. So those of you who cannot see it and trying from a mobile device...try a desktop and I'm sure your problem will be solved.

Charlie
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
I had the same issue teevtee... Don't know why that is but obviously since it is that way for you and I it must be that way for everyone. So those of you who cannot see it and trying from a mobile device...try a desktop and I'm sure your problem will be solved.

Charlie
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
I hope somebody will upload a version of Lubor's handling for the Ghost Card to YouTube. It would be nice being able to bring up the relevent video (anywhere in the world where you can access YouTube) in order to do Fiedler's ingenious 'card penetrating the video screen' effect.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

I think that once you own "Ghost Cards," it will be obvious how to recreate the handling for yourself.
NashvilleNewman
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of NashvilleNewman
Is that "coin" thru glass available? I just got fooled BADLY.
reed kammerer
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of reed kammerer
Sounds very nice but I can not get it on my Kindle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Inside Lubor Fiedler's Brain--New Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL