The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Multiple packet forces (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
I have a routine in mind that would require forcing 3 cards, each from a separate packet of 6 cards. Would prefer to use at least 2 different types of forces and of course be highly deceptive. I know plenty of full deck forces, but packets are different. Any suggestions for forcing from a 6 card packet?
Bulla
View Profile
Special user
Honolulu, HI
674 Posts

Profile of Bulla
That's a very difficult task. You could do a down-under deal which would force the 4th card of the packet. Maybe you could structure the effect so the force comes before the packets are made?

Another idea is to do a peeling action. You apparently peel the top card to the bottom until a spectator says stop, but what you actually do is hold back the bottom card each time. When they say stop you show them the bottom card which is the original bottom force card.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Cameron Francis is on the Magic Café and this is right up his alley. He is good friends with Aldo Columbini and between the two of them they probably know every packet force ever devised.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Multiple packet forces (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL