The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Once agains Tenyo Supplier has got into Big Trouble. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Trix
View Profile
New user
Copenhagen,Denmark
84 Posts

Profile of Tom Trix
Please don`t feel sorry for me, but I can´t keep my fingers avay from married girl friends she is only 45 years old I am 55 years old. I got into big trouble, to the hospital with brain damage, my lady which I still love, Anja Kjørgaard her picture can be seen at my webside http://www.tryllekunstner-tom-trix.dk under the last point in Danish language.Min Kære Anja K. klick on the link in Danish language I call here the Queen of Denmark in a nice way. But now we have to go back to business. I have all the Tenyo items as you want to mention a few in top modern class Tenyo Gorilla Bar and water suspension, my computer brake down,but I have all the Tenyo items as you want in stock Please do remind me and pay me by Paypal then I go to the postoffice and ship all the Tenyo items as you has won at ebay. or other items I owe you, among my best customer is Mr. Richard Kaufmann, it is not easy when you have 1357 emails in your inbox.
All the best from Tom Trix, Copenhagen, Denmark
There is no business like Showbusiness.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Once agains Tenyo Supplier has got into Big Trouble. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL