The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mystery Workshop in Toronto! October 22nd! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Over the past 8 years I’ve brought to Toronto some of the finest talent in the world. Whether they were magic A-listers or people you hadn’t heard of, what they all had in common was that they were world-class talent.

So with that in mind… trust me.

I’m offering TEN TICKETS to a workshop with a mystery performer. That’s right, I won’t tell you who it is. What I will tell you though is that he performs regularly behind the bar in Boston, in the close-up room at the Magic Castle, and at New York's Off-Broadway Magic show, Monday Night Magic. He’s also published a number of effects and a DVD with some of the biggest magic companies in the world, and is a regular at the exclusive, invitation-only Fechter's Finger Flicking Frolic convention.

What I’m trying to say is… this guy is GOOD.

What you’re going to learn at this workshop is material designed specifically for live performances; walk around, close up, stand up, and simple casual performance. It’s bad ass magic and really works. And unlike most of the events I organize, this is NOT just a card workshop! Coins, cards, and even some props you’ll be provided with!

I hope you’ll take a chance and come out to what is going to be an amazing event. We’ll eat, drink, learn some incredible magic, and then I encourage everyone to stay out after to keep the fun going into the wee hours of the morning.

Contact me (416.937.5120) to book your tickets. Space is limited, so don’t wait!

Who: A mystery performer
When: Tuesday October 22nd, 2013.
Cost: $50 (instead of the usual $100!)
Time: 7pm to 9:30pm
Where: TBA (but on the subway line/near parking)
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mystery Workshop in Toronto! October 22nd! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL