The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Favorite episode of Monk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
I'm not much of a television watcher, but I love nothing more than watching Monk re-runs. It's kind of hit or miss, and sometimes, admittedly, they phone it in, but when they hit, they're just great. Here's my favorite episode:

http://monk.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Monk_and_The_Miracle
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Watching back to back to back Monk is one of my favorite things to do on the weekend (ION Television). I know... I lead a sadly unsocial life. I don't necessarily have favorite episodes, but certainly there are some bits and gags that crack me up. It's the same kind of camp that was in the better episodes of Matlock. The episodes are better when they don't try to be serious.

Slightly off-topic... current favorite cop show: Flashpoint.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
AGMagic
View Profile
Special user
Cailf.
775 Posts

Profile of AGMagic
It is kind of weird, I watch a lot of reruns, but I have no desire to see old episodes of Monk. I don't think I ever missed an episode during their first run. I don't know why I can't get into them again now. There were some great episodes.
Tim Silver - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic-Woodshop/122578214436546

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Visualize Whirled Peas!
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Favourite episode or bit actually...

When we find out why he left the coffe table in front of the sofa in a crooked alignment.

Touching. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Favorite episode of Monk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL