The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Finally the answer to my prayers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
http://youtu.be/ZtlM8rpoOlc
anybody have these in the us?
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1538 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
Interesting.
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
462 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
No Elias, nobody has it in USA or anywhere else. Anson kindly offered to help you get it when I told him last night that you are looking for it. They can even make you bills in your currency. Bills in the video are 10$ bills. This is not Anson`s product, he just helped his friend make a video
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
So its not a comercial product!
alextsui
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
155 Posts

Profile of alextsui
Money manipulation does seem more interesting and motivated than card manipulation.
The Best Magic Effects to Take Your Performance to the Next Level
https://FireBirdMagic.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2013-10-25 00:15, alextsui wrote:
Money manipulation does seem more interesting and motivated than card manipulation.

One would think so, but a number of famous magicians have attempted to create a money act and the acts all failed to be successful. The ones I remember reading about were, Fred Kaps and Patrick Page. Both these famous magicians said they created a total money act and it was not as successful as they hoped. There have been other in earlier times but their names escape me.

Pat Page wrote a book on the Miser's Dream and you can see a number of Fred Kaps' creations in his award winning acts.

People like money and they do most anything at times to obtain large quantities of money. I think it is simply that people do not want everyone to know how high they regard having a lot of money. Therefore, one could surmise that is why they do not want to applaud a money act. It is not their money, so why applaud it. Look at all the lottery winners, they go into hiding, they tell little what they have done with the money and I have not read any stories that winners have done anything constructive with the winnings. Like start a company and hire thousands of people at good wages, or similar.
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1623 Posts

Profile of JNeal
That sounds like good reasoning Bill!

BTW- In "Magic as a Hobby " Bruce Elliott describes the money producing act of KOLMA (the late Mike Bornstein) and as fascinating as it reads...never really went anywhere either!

Regards-
J.Neal
visit me @ JNealShow.com
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
I would think that flashing during the production of fans and singles would be a bigger problem with dollar bills than with playing cards just because of the larger size, although Fred Kaps did it well as I recall.

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Finally the answer to my prayers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL