The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » James Swain books now available as e-books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Sisti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Connecticut
457 Posts

Profile of Jim Sisti
L&L Publishing's e-book division is very pleased to be able to now offer James Swain's three books for magicians in electronic format for the first time.

Here are the links so you can check out the contents of each:

Don't Blink - The Magic of James Swain

Miracles with Cards

21st Century Card Magic

These are really terrific books. As Darwin Ortiz said in his introduction to Miracles with Cards, "These are card tricks that go for the jugular, tricks that push the boundaries of what's possible with a deck of cards. In so doing, they ensure that the audience will remember the magic and the magician."
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
That's good news.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
HYSSSSS! I don't want anyone to know about em Smile

Seriously, I consider Swains books to be one of the best hidden books in magic. His material is very similar to Darwin Ortiz so if you like any of Ortiz books, you will love Swain books.

J-M
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
I know, I have all the books.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Miracles is still one of my top 5 favorite books. Capitulating Queens is the best packet trick ever invented.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2013, emyers99 wrote:
Miracles is still one of my top 5 favorite books. Capitulating Queens is the best packet trick ever invented.

I know, I know, this is an old thread but it's "New 2 Me." Smile Plus, it's about something really worthwhile, and something really worth being reminded of time & again from the master card mind of James Swain. Smile

Just wanted to chime in about Swain's wonderful trick, The Capitulating Queens. A wonderful magician friend from Canada (and you know who you are) Smile once gifted it to me a good while back now, and I've been doing it ever since...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, my friend. Smile

The Capitulating Queens is a wonderful little card trick (most times, it's all you need) and shows magic at every turn. It's pretty easy to do and with some good practice you'll be doing this for always. Just the right trick to bring out for any occasion. Smile

There's a lot of good packet tricks out there for sure, but this is one of the truly great ones that seemingly anybody can do. I'll tell'ya, it sure has helped to make a half-decent at best coin guy like myself, appear to be a pretty darn good card man at times, too. Smile

*Here, check it out for yourself... Smile

http://thecardplant.com/product/the-capi......es-swain
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » James Swain books now available as e-books (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL