The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » 1665 force (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
283 Posts

Profile of greerj
Learning is hard.....I did a prediction effect with the 1665 force using colored balls for my high school newspaper staff. I left the numbers on the whiteboard and was talking with the teacher when a student said "I've worked out all combinations and they all come out to 1665." Now I know to remove numbers and just leave the sum as quickly as possible.
Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1788 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
I never knew about this until I read this thread and looked it up. Thank you.

I think the fact that one person worked it all out is an anomaly and not something to worry about.
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
I wanted to find out about the 1665 force so I googled it. It turns out that there's a 1665 La Force Road in Alpine, CA.

http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/A......CA-91901
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-10-25 16:46, greerj wrote:
Learning is hard.....I did a prediction effect with the 1665 force using colored balls for my high school newspaper staff. I left the numbers on the whiteboard and was talking with the teacher when a student said "I've worked out all combinations and they all come out to 1665." Now I know to remove numbers and just leave the sum as quickly as possible.

The magician in me says, definitely erase the board; the teacher in me though, is very happy for that motivated student. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » 1665 force (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL