The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Glenn Morphew's "The Rub-a-dub Deluxe Suite" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Glenn's card handling is legendary. Watch that trailer. He made the rub-a-dub relevant and now has expanded it.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3772

You’ll learn:

• 3 Different Table vanishes
• The Pocket Vanish
• Doing the Vanish with a Small Packet
• My Face Up Vanish
• My Action Gambler’s Top Cop
• My Swivel Reveal

Plus- Many previously unpublished sleights, ideas and applications like:
• The Face Up Switch –Glenn Morphew
• The Flip Switch Out –Glenn Morphew
• The Tactile Vanish -Matthias Groß
• The Angle Jogged Dribble Toss Control -Steve Bedwell
• The Under Box Vanish - Jeremiah Zuo
• The Flip Over Box Load - Jeremiah Zuo
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Glenn and I have been corresponding recently on a couple of projects we're both working on independently and what stands out with Glenn's work is, he can take a move/sleight and move it to the next level!

The Rub-a-dub is one of those sleights you often see butchered, watching Glenn performing it you really do believe the card is under the hand, you really do get that 'burn' as the card is covererd!

I will be ordering this as soon as get back to my laptop!

Gary.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Looks like real magic. ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of tntjr
It looks even better in person. It will take a little effort to get it perfect, but it take a whole lot LESS EFFORT AND TIME to learn than a faro, pinky count or a decent strike double. And you'll fool yourself, which is kinda fun!

In the video, Glenn teaches some very cool applications for alternative uses for the basic move too. And the Top Cop is ridiculously simple and easy and is a perfect complement to the rub-a-dub.

Lastly, Glenn is conscientious and thorough in crediting.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Thanks Zombie for sharing. This takes the Rub a dub move to a whole new level.

will get this download instantly!
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
SociallyAwkwardPenguin
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of SociallyAwkwardPenguin
Looks brilliant.
Rabid
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Rabid
Gave up watching at the point he vanished it under the card box. That application alone is making my head spin with ways to use it.

Downloaded.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I learned my rub-a-dub from Glenn, I use it every performance Smile
Glenn Morphew
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
486 Posts

Profile of Glenn Morphew
Thanks for giving people a heads up on this Zombie.

@Gary
Thanks my friend! With all the ideas, sleights and different possible applications covered in the download, I can't wait to see the ways you put them to use. You'll be amazed when you try tactile vanish out on people.

@tntjr
This isn't a self working sleight but I honestly believe someone can learn to do this vanish well, easier than they can learn to do a good looking Elmsley Count.

@Rabid
Yes!!! Being able to delay the magic moment when the audience thinks the vanish happens is Gold.

Thanks so much to everyone for your support. If you have any specific questions I can help with, I'm just a PM away.

I think the real magic of this move is how it blends individually simple actions together in such a way to create a visually stunning close-up illusion.

Be well,
Glenn
Visit www.povmagician.com for
The Rub-a-dub Deluxe Suite
The Morphew One Hand Top Palm
Bob's 3 Shell Boot Camp and more...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Glenn Morphew's "The Rub-a-dub Deluxe Suite" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL