The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Utah! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dallas Robbins
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Dallas Robbins
Hi, my name is Dallas. I've practiced magic off and on throughout my years, mostly as a kid, but then every few years I come back to it as a kid at heart. I don't think I'm terribly interested in working toward paying gigs, since by interest waxes and wanes, but I just enjoy learning and fooling my friends at parties, at work, and whatnot. Recently I've been interested in mentalism and have been spending a bit of time with that as well with various dvds and books. So much incredible stuff out there. I'm planning to go to Mindvention next year, since I just barely found out about a few days ago. I hope over the next year to put together a well polished 20min routine that I can pull out of my hat when I see an opprotunity.

My primary interest is in writing, literature, history. Though I work for an engineering company during the day, I do some freelance writing in my off hours, and I'm spending time working on some fiction. I'm finding magic as an interesting lens to view the writing process and reader expectations - really has actually given my lots to think about. Also, really enjoying magic history and theory. As an avid book collector, magic may become another dangerous book obsession.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Dallas Robbins,

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict (sadly) that I see a drop in your bank account in your future.

Have fun.

-Mary Mowder
Dallas Robbins
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Dallas Robbins
I'm afraid your prediction will be quite accurate. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Utah! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL