The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Cold Reading Co hardcopies go digital for 99c (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Hey folks

If you've bought a Cold Reading Company hard copy book from Amazon in the past you might be interested to know you can now get the same book for your Kindle for just 99 cents

This is a new service called MatchBook that Amazon have rolled out, so if you've bought a hard copy of one of my books from Amazon and would like a Kindle version too, it's now super cheap!

You can see all my books on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Julian-Moore/e/B00......dp_pel_1

ALSO for a limited time only I've dropped the price of my Star Signs book - get it before the price goes up!

Thanks for all your reviews on Amazon over the past year, I really appreciate it. Keep 'em coming.

Cheers guys

Bev (Julian Moore)
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I have the Kindle edition of Numerology. Really it is great and huge (644 pages) of information, and for $3.88 WOW.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
644 pages? Are you sure? I'd like to think I wrote a book that long, but I fear I didn't!
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Quote:
On 2013-11-02 18:57, bevbevvybev wrote:
644 pages? Are you sure? I'd like to think I wrote a book that long, but I fear I didn't!

My mistake, on the Kindle for PC it shows 644 positions, no pages, sorry.
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
555 Posts

Profile of Circusman
How to fiddle the numbers in numerology - by Mind_Magic. LOL !
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
I really like your books Julian, nice work!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Cold Reading Co hardcopies go digital for 99c (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL