The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu Copperfield (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Does any one know where I could learn that finger interlocking stunt that Copperfield began his last special with? I thought it was so cool, but the camera conveniently cut away when he performed what I would guess to be the "move". Anyway, I would to know the name of the stunt and where I can get the work on it.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Matt Ferro
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
128 Posts

Profile of Matt Ferro
I think they have it at http://www.ultimatemagic.com somewhere. I read it there once and now do it at the begining of my shows. you can only do it once (as always, but especialy on this) or the spec will catch on
Don't practice till you can do it right, Practice till you can't do it wrong...
MrBiddle
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of MrBiddle
Magic For Dummies

Personally, I didn't have to buy Dummies before I learned it. McDonald's performed it in my school while he was marketing new Happy Meals. And I caught him.
It's more of a puzzle than a "trick" really. It's fun nevertheless Smile
I would, however contest that there is in REALITY very little pportunity to perform what could actually be termed "close-up" magic.
- Guy Hollingworth
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Perhaps it is a puzzle, but when Copperfield performs it, he transcends that!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Mr. Muggle
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Mr. Muggle
Quote:
On 2003-12-23 01:10, daffydoug wrote:
Does any one know where I could learn that finger interlocking stunt that Copperfield began his last special with?

Pick up Andrew Mayne's Body Morphin'(2003)
"Wrist Rotation" is the effect. It may have
other names, I don't know.

You can find a copy below.

http://www.hocus-pocus.com

MM
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled." - The Prestige (2006)
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
What finger interlocking stunt? Can you describe it? Is this the stunt where the audience tries to duplicate the magician's instructions, but cannot?
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
My favorite Copperfield impromptu trick is to, when the audience leasts expects it, suddenly marry a hot model! Yep... that's get them every time!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
ash_arani
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of ash_arani
It is exactly the one on the beginning of his Tornado Of Fire special and is called "Thumbs" if I am not mistaken... I think you can get the idea by watching it few times and with some common sense.. "Magician's sense"...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu Copperfield (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL