The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Recommendations from Phil Goldstein's "Focus"? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dave burgess
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of dave burgess
Masque is my favorite from the book and one that I have often used.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I had the late Neil Lester (cards by Martin) make me a number of gaffs for the effects in this book. One of my favorites Is "Five Card Polka".....
Jay
View Profile
Elite user
Northern New Jersey
406 Posts

Profile of Jay
Another vote for Masque: If you learn it well, you'll have an amazing impromptu effect that entertains up to three participants, and uses only four cards from a FASDIU. Highly recommended and one that I do all the time.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On 2013-11-21 20:04, Carta Mundi wrote:
The Ultragaff Deck from Ellusionist has two cards that will work. Unfortunately it is out of stock. I checked ebay for the item and there was a seller from Slough, United Kingdom selling them. Downside is that you would have to buy the whole deck for 1 gaff. For reference the gap is about 1/2 inch.

There is actually zero downside to having to buy that whole deck. It is FULL of GREAT gaffs and very hard to come by as it is out of production. If you can find one - GRAB IT QUICK, you wont be disappointed. Smile

And, there are 3 dvds covering many effects that can be done with these gaffs by the creators.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Recommendations from Phil Goldstein's "Focus"? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL