The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » WeFlex by Lance Pierce (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Interesting change:

On Dan and Dave's site:

WeFlex click here
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Looks very nice, no sudden movements.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
What a nice change. My only concern is after such an amazing visual change as this- can you hand out the card immediately for examination. My guess is no but I could be wrong. People are going to be chomping at the bits to get their hands on that card. After all, if the card changes into their selection are you not going to hand it to them?

Nobody took the plunge yet, eH?

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
kollo
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of kollo
I took the plunge and i´m quite happy with it.
Nice short instructional video without tamtams.
For sure you have to work for this change. You can´t hand out the card immediately but if you have the ability to do the change you will have the ability to seemingly give it out immediately.
If you like what you see in the trailer you can´t go wrong purchasing this.
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
That did look very nice indeed, what difficulty are we looking at here ?
Hirwa
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Hirwa
Great change! Angles?
DaVinci
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of DaVinci
This is really a beautiful change!
BUT hard to do it offline.
No you can't hand out the changed card immediately after the change, although there are ways to do it.
It is fun to practice in front of a mirror, but for me I would never do it for laymen in a performing situation. Maybe only for my magic buddies to let them have a look how it looks like.
Just as many effects sold on the website from D&D it's really an eye-candy, but far from practical at least for mortals.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
This is as beautiful as it is graceful. Not easy, but then again, it will just keep this effect that much more treasured!

Regards,
Mike
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
Dove in quick. It is what you would expect it. Once done sweetly, it should change without any weird movements.

Compared to other color changes in the market, this looks like it's tested over time. We would know since we've been seeing this going around for quite some time now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » WeFlex by Lance Pierce (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL