The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Nightmare Before Cristmas & Free Gift (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
855 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
There's children throwing snowballs
Instead of throwing heads
They're busy building toys
And absolutely no one's dead.

There's frost on every window
Oh, I can't believe my eyes
And in my bones I feel the warmth
That's coming from inside.

As my (second) favorite time of year will soon be upon us; I have decided to put on a special offer for you all.

Click here for full details: http://www.thewrongsideofmidnight.com/ni......tmas.php

- Anthony
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
855 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Hi all,

Just to let you know I'm going to keep this offer running a while longer! Smile

You can chose any of these titles...

PSYCHO*metry

You and your guests will explore and experience the power of PSYCHO*metry together unlike anything you may have witnessed before...

In a chilling tale of love, obsession and murder.

An old pair of leather gloves...worn one last time.
Will your guests dare to put them on and help you tell this dark tale?
Will they pick up on the energy left behind using the power of PSYCHO*metry?
There is a twist to this tale...all is not as it seems...
Some stories should never be told...

"This is great! Another winner from Mr. Black. I'm a fan!"

- Paul Voodini, Mystery Entertainer & Author

The Clock King

What if you could predict the exact hour of your death?

Right down until the exact minute...

Would you really want to know?
You tell the tale of George, a distant relative of yours. A man obsessed with time...The Clock King!
A man obsessed with the time of his own death...
You and your audience member will play a little game...something rather peculiar happens...
But just as all seems hopelessly lost...there is a chance of redemption for your volunteer.
Your selected volunteer is presented with a gift, a piece of Real Magick...
Something which will change their life in a positive way forever...for the better...
Something which they will always remember...Until the end of time...

*Very Easy To Perform
*Does NOT Use Playing Cards
*Leave Your Selected Audience Member With A Gift They Will Never Forget
*Suitable For Close Up, Stage and Parlor.
*The Story Can Be Fitted Into Any Era Of Time, Victorian, Modern Day etc.
*Unforgettable!

Resurrection Dreams

Contents:

Sixth Scents: A dark story involving Murder, Mystery and Mediums. The spectator is invited up on stage and takes on the powers of a Medium; with startling results. But is everything as it seems? There may be a twist to this tale...

Vibes: A tale of Nikola Tesla and his downward spiral into madness; brought on by his creation of the ‘Phasmatis Luminarium’. You and the spectator use this peculiar machine to recreate the terrible experiments at Wardenclyffe Tower. Will the results tip you and your spectator over the edge?

The Death Mask: The history of Death Masks has always been surrounded by a certain mystery, you and your spectator find out a truth that may just make you question everything you believe in. Together you will demonstrate the real power of ‘Automatic Writing’. Dare you wear the Death Mask?

The Secret Project: This is an idea I am very excited about, and one which will be of benefit to our community as performers. By buying this book you are agreeing not to re-sell/Share it

The Sight of Madness

Card Magic...but not as you know it...

A dark tale of one man driven to madness...

You and your spectator take part in a strange ritual involving blank cards...

Why did William Clark take his own life?

What Bizarre object took over his life?

Will your spectator gain ‘The Sight of Madness’?

Find out together...

*Includes notes from Iain Dunford

OOBE

Are Out Of Body Experiences real?

Yes!

Gain the power of Autoscopy and see beyond your senses...

You demonstrate the power of this technique to your audience!

A fully scripted professional routine involving Astral Projection and the mysteries which surround it...you and your audience join in an experiment...in which you are able to prove to them you were out of your body...and were able to see things...and know things...and move things...

Things will never be the same again...After you experience O.O.B.E

EMOTE

Have you always wanted to try your hand at giving 'readings' but are a bit apprehensive about actually doing it for the first time, if so then this routine is for you.

This is my version of a classic in close-up card Magic with a difference; it will elevate your card Magic to something else and provide you with a real psychological and emotional connection with your audience.

This is my version of the classic ambitious card, which no longer looks like just another trick. I have stripped it down to it's core and re-built it into something truly Magical. This is not just a trick anymore, this is a journey into your spectators psyche and a transformational experience with real moments of wonder.

This fully scripted experience will leave them with a souvenir and something they will tell all of their friends about for many years to come.

Are you ready to take your Magic to the next level?

This is real Magick…

This is EMOTE

Santa Claws

I'm very pleased to present you with one of my all-time favorite Holiday routines!

Ideal for both close-up and small parlour type shows.

You present the tale of the Krampus to your guests, a disturbing figure of legend and folklore, and select two of them to help you tell this tale...

Have they been naughty or nice this year?

You find out...impossibly...you find out...

You then go on to reveal their truths and secrets in a unique way, whilst leaving them with a Christmas memory unlike any other to coincide with the disturbing truth behind the tale of The Krampus!

Christmas will never be the same again...

http://www.thewrongsideofmidnight.com/ni......tmas.php
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Nightmare Before Cristmas & Free Gift (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL