The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Michigan Creative Arts confernece 2014 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
For more info go to the Facebook page Michigan FCM- Creative Arts Conference
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
For some goofy reason, I am not a "site member" so I cannot get access to this particular "closed group" facebook site (I am not sure I even know how to operate my own facebook page). Can you link us to a regular www.com web site address so I can review the list of confirmed performers/lecturers? I'd really like to be there if I can.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Here's a link to the registration form. Schedule will follow soon. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B73WoYJm......d3M/edit
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Tentative class schedule:https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B73WoYJmX4b_SUtnYmtGeHBzUGM/edit
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Count me in, hope to see everyone there!
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Sent in my check today for $20- that's very, very inexpensive for a two day Friday-Saturday FCM Michigan conference and a Thursday night balloon jam and Sunday morning creative arts worship service as well. MagicBob and SuZie, Barry Mitchell, Tricky Ricky Henson, Tim Thurmond, Blossom and Handy Andy, John Whitehead, Sheldon Rhodes, Bill and Dottie Fix, Scott Smith, Jr., Hoby Tyler, Bubbles the Clown- yowsa- that is pretty amazing for $20!
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
I believe you will be pleased.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Is there a schedule yet?
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Is there a schedule yet?
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Go to Michigan FCM- Creative Arts Conference on facebook, there is a tentative schedule
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Any link to the schedule on a regular website?, I probably have a facebook account out there some place but I have not used it in years... from Old Fossil Bus. I already signed up to attend, but not sure of my Friday court schedule yet (or if I can get out of I if it is light). We be there Saturday for sure.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
This link should take you there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/534659489928777/ It is an open forum
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Thanks, got it. Looks like a lot going on!
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
I copied and pasted this from the Facebook page:

The Michigan Creative Arts Conference is around the corner. April 3-6, 2014. Here is a link to the most up-to-date information. If you want the most up-to-date information be sure to click "subscribe" in the top left corner of this link. http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=faac......7e5e2e95
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Michigan Creative Arts confernece 2014 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL