The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » 7 Things I Learned From Multi-Millionaires (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I know you put the smiley there Tom, but indeed that is his problem. LOL.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2097 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Why didn't you post what you learned on here instead of a url link? OK I see now, to sell memberships. Most of these types of posts are just veiled advertising as already stated. I learned a few things from millionaires as well, they have a lot of stress and are never happy regardless of how much money they have. They raise their level of living to the point where many of them are still broke, just broke in a much larger house, with a lot nicer car, a lot more bills, and a lot more "friends" and family with a lot more needs. Many of them are also sickly, fat, miserable, and walk around with a sense of entitlement.

Money does not buy happiness, and most of the time not intelligence either. Also real millionaires don't need to constantly push products on people or try and convince others that they are successful, in hopes that the one day they actually become successful. Scam artists usually do that. Kinda like those Youtube "How to make money" videos where they make BS videos to build up an audience and try and sell people stuff, memberships, ebooks, software, DVDS, affiliate marketing, Adsense, and on and on. They "act" like they are rich but in reality they are dirt poor and trying to make whatever money they can off a bunch of suckers who believe them. Success does not always mean a dollar amount, more so at least for me it is about having enough money for all that I need, being in great shape and health, having no debt, and just being happy overall and loving all that I do. When I do all of that the money comes anyway.

A lot of money would make it all easier for sure but it is not a necessity as I have done really well for a long time regardless. But I have learned that those who truly are "rich" don't have time to make youtube videos, post on forums all the time marketing and peddling products. As I already said "frauds" who want to be rich do that. It is nothing more than deceptive marketing and I find it annoying and humorous at the same time. But many are also happy with the money they do make, some like low key, modest lifestyles. Also fame will bring a lot more bad things than good. I have seen millionaires lose all of their money as well. That is what I have learned from millionaires, and wannabe millionaires.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Is this another "The Sky is falling Thread?"

I don't have a problem with magicians showing video for moves that may be on some DVD or a web site. I also don't have a problem with anyone doing the same thing for the business side of magic.

In my opinion I think it is a little childish to run around on the web and insult - or try to call someone on - what is really just often a biased opinion of someone's BS.

Just a few thoughts and opinion.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Quote:
On 2013-12-05 15:13, Benji Bruce wrote:
Adam specifically talks about how ridiculous it is to believe things like "Money doesn't grow on trees."

This is a joke, right? You're venturing into comedy now? Because I can't honestly believe that any sane person would buy into this nonsense.

What a load of garbage. It's pretty sad.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » 7 Things I Learned From Multi-Millionaires (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL