The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » The Ninja Experiment (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kellebotond
View Profile
New user
Hungary
86 Posts

Profile of kellebotond
I do have another one as well. How much do you think it is worth?
Bûvészmûsor Rendelés
http://www.buveszmusor.hu/
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Why don't you put it up for auction, NO Buy It Now, and just let the auction run and find out.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
While a Ninja Experiment, BNIP, might go for a bit more then 279 on an auction (or it might not), I believe 279 USD was a good and very honest price for the item. Personally I am not a big fan of putting an item up for auction, chances are you won't get what you thought it was worth (as happened to me in the past - I ended up with less then I spent for it Smile)! You can always set a 'reserve price' but that costs a bit more if I am correct.

There have been sold a lot of older Tenyo items over the last few months so prices have lowered quite a bit for some.
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
As we have discussed previously the pool of buyers for Tenyo collectables is so low that it can never stabalize. This is not gold we are talking about, it's a tiny nich of a tiny niche of a tiny niche. Therefore a few peopel can literally influence the market ebb and flow.
Imagine if you coudl buy enough gold to sway the overall price of it... that IS the case with Tenyo. If you went on a little spending spree and purchased 4-5 higher end items on eBay you would see the market swing as observers tried to jump in on it... then of course the market gets flooded and the prices drop like rocks.
Daisydog
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
I got mine brand new in original packaging for $210 three months ago. I love it.
maousus
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of maousus
Depending on one being a collector or want to have some fun with each of these small marvelous designs. I personally couldn't wait to open up the Tenyo I bought and feel first hand the love the designers put into these.
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
I recently purchased Ninja Experiment on E-bay. It's a great piece of mini magic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » The Ninja Experiment (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL