The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » The "Early Bird" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vanished Zauberer
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
147 Posts

Profile of Vanished Zauberer
I whent to a magic show that was for a charity and they had a guy there that was doing some things with doves and other birds. I was amazed and I would like to get started in using birds because I think it's a neat thing to do. Are there any suggestions of what to start with, anything to buy, or any percausions? Thanks,

Magic Ty
"Stress is when you wake up screaming and you you realize you haven't even fallen asleep"

MagicTy
www.magicty.iwarp.com
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3171 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
A ton of good information right here in this section. Read through it. First class dove people post here regular. Listen to them. Just remember the dove will have to be taken care of ALL the time, even when you don't use him in the act. Good luck.

Tom Boleware
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Ty, I would suggest you read all of the posts here in the Polly Forum concerning Doves. Not just because I post here but because there is a wealth of information that covers almost every aspect of dove raising, training and performing. Next, I would suggest you get the Tony Clark series of videos. The final step is to actually get the dove. Be sure you are ready before taking the plunge.
In case you hadn't noticed, Tony Clark will be the guest of honor here next week. Don't miss it.
Where the magic begins
Vanished Zauberer
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
147 Posts

Profile of Vanished Zauberer
Thanks for the help. I'll start reading!
"Stress is when you wake up screaming and you you realize you haven't even fallen asleep"

MagicTy
www.magicty.iwarp.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » The "Early Bird" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL