The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Deans Dill's cancer has returned (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Please keep Dean in your prayers the cancer has returned and has spread to his lungs and liver,
please take the time to email Dean intmiracle@deandill.com he would love to hear from all magicians
vinny
the godfather of magic
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Has there been any more news on this? Hopefully Dean is doing well, sending prayers and good thoughts your way.
cardcltr
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of cardcltr
Does anyone know the condition of Dean Dill and if he is still operating his barber shop
Barry Sokolsky
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
He hasn't been in the shop in awhile. His cancer has spread so we're working on raising some money for him and his family, as their wellbeing is his biggest concern at the moment.
He's continuing to sell his products as well.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2014, Andrew Zuber wrote:
He hasn't been in the shop in awhile. His cancer has spread so we're working on raising some money for him and his family, as their wellbeing is his biggest concern at the moment.
He's continuing to sell his products as well.

Please let us know when a website or something has been set up to make a contribution. Thanks!

Regards,
MJ
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
^ Any word on this?
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
A fundraiser has been set up for Dean:
http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundrai......y/286981
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Rich B.
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
632 Posts

Profile of Rich B.
I'm trying to purchase some products on Deans's website, but the information fields on the check out page are blank. I can't place an order. Does anyone know who to contact to fix this?
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Rich - what's your email? I can put you in touch with Scott Jenkins who is running Dean's site. If you let me know what you're looking to order I can get you an ETA as well.
scottjenkins
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of scottjenkins
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2015, Rich B. wrote:
I'm trying to purchase some products on Deans's website, but the information fields on the check out page are blank. I can't place an order. Does anyone know who to contact to fix this?

I'm the guy. I'll check it out.

Scott Jenkins.
Scott Jenkins
Magician Member of the AMA
Joe Porper's partner!
scottjenkins
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of scottjenkins
Ugh. I see your problem. Something goofy with the code. The first two fields that are unlabled are for First Name and Last Name. The rest are labled.
You can make an order and it'll come through fine, I've just got to find the part of the code that labels the fields.

Scott
Scott Jenkins
Joe Porper's partner!
scottjenkins
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of scottjenkins
Just as a note: we're running low on some items, as Dean hasn't really been physically able to replenish things. However, Mike Barry and I are working with his wife to get things back on track. When we do, the online shop will continue for the forseeable future.
Scott Jenkins
Joe Porper's partner!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
My prayers to Dean, a wonderful man and magician.

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
As many of you may have heard, Dean Dill has passed away. Please continue to help support his family by purchasing from his website. Dean will be sorely missed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Deans Dill's cancer has returned (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL