The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wayne Dobson UTD (Ultimate Tossed Deck) (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2021, Paul Gunk wrote:
Maybe this helps explain a bit!

http://dtrik.com/index.php/product/utd-t......-dobson/

ah, ok, yes it does, thanks Paul
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I just saw in Murphy's website, they have UTD at USD 130, is it correct ? Wow... very costly just for a gimmick TOD. Is it different with the one in Seo's website ?
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Dec 17, 2021, indomagic wrote:
I just saw in Murphy's website, they have UTD at USD 130, is it correct ? Wow... very costly just for a gimmick TOD. Is it different with the one in Seo's website ?

It must be, I guess, since that one is only $39.95! Surely the old one wouldn't have been discontinued to raise the price $90, right?
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2013, Peter Nardi wrote:
Hi Guy's

The UTD or as the effect is now named Javelin is one of our January releases. Full details and trailer will be up on the site early in the new year.

Best Regards

Peter

I own the Javelin Deck - what are the differences to UTD?
Why this new heavy price tag?

Kind regards
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
So, let me get this straight. You divide up the deck, hand them to spectators, and then they put a rubber band around their packet, then they peek at a card?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2021, Woodfield wrote:
So, let me get this straight. You divide up the deck, hand them to spectators, and then they put a rubber band around their packet, then they peek at a card?

Yes.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I have the old Javelin Deck and I have been doing just that,for years,a selection banded up,they peek the card I then take out the card they peeked at from my pocket,of course its not there when they look back, plus I can repeat it a few times with a different outcome. obviously, never been caught out yet,i only perform it one on one at a time.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Quote:
On Dec 17, 2021, dooblehorn wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 17, 2021, indomagic wrote:

It must be, I guess, since that one is only $39.95! Surely the old one wouldn't have been discontinued to raise the price $90, right?

So are they both different product ? Quite weird considering the name and creator are the same.
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
What are the chances that this method is very similar to Get Sharky? 🤔
Topcliffe
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans, LA
149 Posts

Profile of Topcliffe
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2021, Paul Gunk wrote:
Maybe this helps explain a bit!

http://dtrik.com/index.php/product/utd-t......-dobson/

Forgive me if I'm being slow, but where is the difference explained? I'm also wondering about the massive difference in price. Also how it differs from Devin Knight's Outta Sight Deck. Thanks in advance for any help!
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Still don't understand the pricing on this, but currently on sale for more than half off the list price here: https://www.triponmagic.com/product/the-......-dobson/

Still pricey compared to the original, but not quite AS pricey.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wayne Dobson UTD (Ultimate Tossed Deck) (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL