The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Praise for the "Thought Force" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Captain261
View Profile
New user
NYC
64 Posts

Profile of Captain261
The first time I saw the Thought Force on Oz's Stealing Pips DVD, I thought to myself - there's no way I would use this on a regular basis.

I tried it out on my girlfriend, who is probably the worst person to try a trick out on if you are trying to see what would fool lay people, and it failed. This past week, I've used the thought force maybe 10 times and it has worked all 10 times. The reactions from this trick are amazing.

I've seen Stealing Pips get some criticism on this site, but I've used about half the tricks on that DVD many times (which I think is a decent percentage - how many tricks does one usually take away from a DVD ?) and they get great reactions.
The Captain
GavinK
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
60 Posts

Profile of GavinK
I have stealing Pips, a great DVD. Which effect uses the thought force?
GavinK
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
60 Posts

Profile of GavinK
Nevermind
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Praise for the "Thought Force" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL