The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » You Have A New Magic Gig For 2014! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Happy New Year

Now that Christmas is over the new year brings new opportunities for Magic gigs and performing!!!

Do you have a gig?

Either way. Maybe you should read my booklet on how to get one.

Before I started doing standup....

For over 10 years I was paid well to perform close up Magic five nights a week and was busier than EVER!!

Learn how I did it.

"I downloaded the restaurant gig's book last night and enjoyed it very much.
The magic effects you included were especially delicious. I'm collecting all the information I can on the subject, and your booklet was well worth the price."

- Dan Garrett

THE GIG is usually $29.99 but for three days only you will get it FREE when you spend just $8 dollars or more at KranzoMagic.com

Just order anything on the site $8 or more and you'll get the gig download sent to you your email as an instant download Smile

Happy New Year everyone!

Best of luck with your new gigs!!!

Click Here To Learn More About The Gig!

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/the-gig-1
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » You Have A New Magic Gig For 2014! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL