The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marjochan
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of marjochan
Just thought I would register at last although I don't tend to join many forums as the world seems to be full of internet warriors. I have been practicing and performing magic for around 20 years. I started in children's magic before moving into Mentalism. I have created a few routines some of which have been published but my usual set is children's magic and at present do about 2 - 3 a month which for me is more than enough. My other business is in funerals and ironically this keeps me more than happy. There have always been some nice people on here which is nice. Then there are the others.......We will see how it goes, in the meantime, a big hello from England and I hope the new year is good for you!!
C_Biskit
View Profile
New user
United States
82 Posts

Profile of C_Biskit
Welcome marjochan!

What kind of mentalism is your favorite? what is your favorite thing to perform for the kids?

Cheers,
Andy
marjochan
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of marjochan
Thanks for the welcome. I have a lot of Rick Maues' work, I love multiple o*ts, billet work and writers. My favourite children's magic I regularly perform is still Silly Billy's version of the Milk Pitcher and newspaper especially as here in the UK we now have glasses with working wipers available. I also love doing silk magic, silk to egg is one of my favourites.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome marjochan,

I'll see you in "The Little Darlings" forum.

I love silk Magic as well. It is so exotic and beautiful.

-Mary Mowder
marjochan
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of marjochan
Thank you Mary.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL