The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Rave (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
What do you fellows think to the 'rave' scene?

RAVE
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
I've been aware of it for the last 40 or 50 years.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
I was more of a traditional concert kind of guy.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
My daughter went to an ''extras audition'' for a film called; ''Rave To The Grave.'' She was sitting with the others, waiting to be seen, when the film director noticed her backpack which at that time was a leather coffin with a bat impressed on it. ''Whose bag is this.'' He asked and when she said it was hers, he said; ''You're in, get to wardrobe.'' I understand one of the first shots of the film is of the ladies room and the first thing you see is her bag.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Well I think, teenagers, probably millions of them here, go to them every weekend to get overwhelmed, enraptured to have their minds usurped, pillaged and stolen and to get their hearing impaired and so on. So there is money in this and so I was thinking of opening a joint for it and calling it Mind Rape.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Quote:
On 2014-01-04 14:35, arthur stead wrote:
I've been aware of it for the last 40 or 50 years.

You are not one those people who doesn't live in a cave are you?

Tommy
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Having played music professionally all my life, the Rave scene was an unavoidable part of my lifestyle. At times, I got caught up in it myself. And at other times, I managed to avoid it.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Ah The good old days. It's all DJs and electric noise now.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Rave (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL