The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Card Camera (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
RedDevil

The secret of Card Camera allows you the miraculous power to divine the suit and value of a card thought of or chosen by a spectator without gimmicks. Without mirrors. Without someone whispering the name of the card. And without CAMERAS! 

The Card Camera secret can be used across the room, across an auditorium, or across the world (using a phone or texting device). 

Imagine this. A spectator writes the name of any card in the deck (no force) on an ordinary piece of paper. Then one of her friends asks you to merely name the card while you are sitting 40 feet away. And you do it instantly! 

http://www.amazon.com/The-Card-Camera-R-......entalism

I read through this well written booklet of about 32 pages in a short amount of time and was excited at the simplicity of methods involved as well being able to nail the cards thought of in the examples and samples upon my 1st reading. The author immediately admits that he was intrigued when a similiar card effect was done to him and he credits the method he learned and how it lead to this piece of work, The Card Camera. With the system in play here, the author also moves on from playing cards to divining numbers as well. For me, I am currently just dealing with playing cards as the potential is simply unlimited. ACAAN and countless other effects are possible with the methods outlined in the booklet. The author also includes how you can use any device, even borrowed and text a friend, a mentalist etc and have them text back the selected card. The potential here will have your head swimming with routines and ideas. I must state here and now that you are using a partner for all of this, It is a 2 person effect that once learned, gives you the freedom to melt the brains of the spectators. I recommend this booklet for a few reasons. It is priced right, it is well written and it will give you the ability as described at the top of this page to do mind bending effects with cards, and number. This is by no means a self working effect that you will read and be performing on stage tomorrow. It is not a hard system but it is a system. Give it the attention it needs and deserves and tweak it however fits your style best and you will have a system available to you and a partner that is entertaining for the audience and fun to perform. Keep in mind that this can be done for 1 person, it can be done close up in a small group and it can be done in a large venue.
Dicetricks
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Dicetricks
Could one of those micro spy cameras "wireless" be linked directly to your cell phone for an endless range of mind reading techniques?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Sorry amazon says, couldn’t find the page. I guess I’ll have to use my card camera. Hehe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Card Camera (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL