The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Metamorphosis Bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

serge storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
380 Posts

Profile of serge storms
Great pocket effect you can carry with you everywhere. A 1$ and 5$ are borrowed from spectator or spectators, they are folded up and placed in spectators hand. Magician reaches in and removes one bill, shows it, and closes it in his fist. Spectator is then asked to tap magicians hand and when opened, the bills have changed places.
Best part is, the bills are borrowed at the beginning. The bills are then handed back to the spectators who loaned them. It may be carried by other dealers but I got it online from Bob Solari at http://www.gmrcreations.com for $10.00
What else I like about this is that you can do it with any paper currency from any country (once you know how of course).
Money magic is always popular and is something everyone has in their pockets making it above suspicion.

I stand corrected, the website is http://www.bobsolarimagic.com
sorry-
JHodgeCMI
View Profile
Veteran user
Washington State
352 Posts

Profile of JHodgeCMI
Is this anything like Eugene's(Burger)Last Dollar?
serge storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
380 Posts

Profile of serge storms
I can't say, I'm familiar with some of his stuff but not that one. Sorry.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I like Eugene's Last Dollar, myself. Smile
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Hello Chris,
I have Roger Klause's "Ultimate Slow Motion Bill Transposition". How doe's it compare to "Metamorphosis Bills" & "Eugene's Last Dollar"? I'm always looking for the best.
Thanking you,
Gerry
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Solari's bill effect is simple to do and both bills can be shown cleanly before and after the effect. Again Bob's effects are straight forward and a great value for the price. The great thing is you can use both the old bills and the new bills. I don't know of any other bill effects that can use the new bills.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Metamorphosis Bills (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL