The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi there, give me your hand and help me on board! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
saglaser
View Profile
Loyal user
Champaign, IL
248 Posts

Profile of saglaser
Heya Peter!

Good to find you over here as well as the other places our paths cross. Anybody who introduces himself with a Jack Benny quote is always welcome as far as I’m concerned! Smile
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
WELL . . . !

(It’s kinda hard to "write" Jack Benny’s inflections.)

Actually, that ("who cares") was Benny’s first line on radio and was used by the late Charles Kurault of CBS to open the TV special when Benny died.

You now know more than you want to about that subject, no doubt. Smile

cheers,

Peter Marucci

showtimecol@aol.com
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Hey there Peter! It is good to see you again! I was wondering where you went off to. I enjoy all of your insightful columns each month and these folks are lucky to have the likes of you here.

Regards and continued success!

Rey Smile

P.s. Where does he get all of these toys?

i.e. smiley faces and bright neon signs
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
ReyRey,

Very kind of you to take the time to post that; much appreciated.

I assume you are referring to my Showtime column in the Linking Ring. Glad you enjoy it.

As for those smiley faces, they're okay right now but don't irritate them or they'll turn ugly and stampede! Smile

cheers,

Peter Marucci

showtimecol@aol.com
Steven the Amusing
View Profile
Regular user
San Francisco Bay Area
117 Posts

Profile of Steven the Amusing
Hello Peter Smile

Thanks for greeting me! And thanks for the inspirations from your many contributions to the craft. You deserve the motto of that famous chef... as you encourage us all to "kick it up a notch".

Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Dear Peter,
It is my real pleasure to know you and I sincerely admire your column in the "Linking Ring".
You said "do you still want to join IBM after learning who I am?" and I said "Yes".
Now I DID IT. You see I am not afraid of you but let me warn you after I begin to read your column regularly, I may disturb you regularly about your column. Sorry Peter! (In fact you have to be sorry about that Smile )
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi there, give me your hand and help me on board! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL