The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Electronic Crasher vs. Boulevard 54 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magician304
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of magician304
I am deciding between buying the Electronic Crasher and Boulevard 54. I am looking first and foremost for whichever is most powerful, and then which is remotely controlled or can easily converted to be remotely controlled. Finally I will be building this into another prop, so the overall size is a consideration, is the gimmick on both the same size?

I have read the other posts here about both, and it sounds as if Electronic Crasher can be converted to remote control, is this correct?

Would also be open to any other hands-off glass breaking ideas!

Thank you for your help!
magician304
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of magician304
Also, can I contain the glass in a plastic bag with both/either?

Thank you!
Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
I own an Electronic Crasher by Bazaar. I do not know how to convert it to Remote. Have you figured it out?

No, I do not think you could put it into a bag. It's huge.

Anyway, have you purchased any?
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
I own both of the above, both are great and used a little differently yet effective in their own right. Blvd 54 can be used as a mentalism book effect which is great to prime up the audience for what is to follow...the glass break. Personally I do not use a glass, if you do it better be inside of a clear plexiglass enclosure to ensure shards of glass do not fly away and later hurt someone. I stack dixie cup on the book and they fly off after my gesture. Placing the book which contains the unit in a bag is not feasible.

The Electronic Crasher is built into a card box, much smaller yet effective. Again, I would highly suggest using a clear enclosure box but you can get away with covering the glass on the cards with a large plastic clear bag on this effect.

Both are time delayed, why on earth would you want to convert this to radio control? This is not practical, the electronics on the delay are very good and reliable..

Chuck
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Electronic Crasher vs. Boulevard 54 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL