The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Psychic Phenomena and the Bible » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Check out this book:

http://www.zondervan.com/Books/Detail.asp?ISBN=0310489210

In the spirit of Christmas giving, and as a New Year's present, I am offering one free copy of the above book that I co-authored to the first 10 people in the continental USA who post here and state that they would like a copy, AND PM me with mailing addresses (my apologies to those outside that area, but I am limiting the offer since I am covering postage).

By posting on this forum that you would like the book, everyone will know when the 10 copies have been claimed, and I won't have to respond to anyone that the offer is over. Don't post your address in the forum, do so only in your PM.

I will send it to you the least expensive way possible with no strings attached (although I would appreciate hearing back from you regarding your thoughts about the material).

I am doing this just to get the research out because I believe it deals with issues that many "gospel magicians" are having to deal with. You may not agree with the research, but I believe it will help you to think through the issues.

Best regards and God bless,
Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I certainly have been wanting to pick up one of these, so here is my post.

Thanks Terry! I have heard a lot of good things about this book, and really appreciate your gracious offer.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
pyromagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
312 Posts

Profile of pyromagician
That looks like something right on with what I was needing to research! I will gladly post a review also!

Thanks
Gary
P.S. this is what part of the alphabet would look like if "Q" and "R" were eleminated
John LeBlanc
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
524 Posts

Profile of John LeBlanc
Quote:
On 2004-01-01 22:14, Terry Holley wrote:
Check out this book:

http://www.zondervan.com/Books/Detail.asp?ISBN=0310489210

In the spirit of Christmas giving, and as a New Year's present, I am offering one free copy of the above book that I co-authored to the first 10 people in the continental USA who post here and state that they would like a copy, AND PM me with mailing addresses (my apologies to those outside that area, but I am limiting the offer since I am covering postage).

What a very nice thing to do.

John LeBlanc
Houston, TX
Escamoteurettes, my blog.

"One thought fills immensity." -- William Blake
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Hey Terry,

Thanks for the offer.

I remember several years ago when you made the sacrifice to move your family from Ohio to Arizona to work with Andre. It appears that God has blessed you greatly.

Thanks for the book.

Steve Hart
Cape Canaveral, FL USA
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
It looks like a great book. I really love this stuff! In fact, as I write this, I'm watching a documentary on a similar topic.

Thank you for the excellent offer! You are a true giver! I'd love a copy and I'll be sure to type up a review when I've finished with it.

Good luck in all of your other writing projects. I hope that this book sells well and gives MANY other people enjoyment in reading it!

-Andy
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
I would also like a copy. I will PM you with my reason.

Sir T
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
That's great of you Terry! We already have the book, so I will let others wrap up the ten. Kristen will be in Phoenix for a week starting January 11th. I believe she is going to stop by the office.

Keep up the good work. Have a great 2004!!!
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
johncrosby
View Profile
New user
Oviedo, FL
67 Posts

Profile of johncrosby
Terry,

You are a very generous person offering this. As all have said above me, you are truly a blessing.

John Smile
treysdaddy
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of treysdaddy
I would like to have one of the books. Thank you for your generosity.

Bill
Illusions4Life
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
128 Posts

Profile of Illusions4Life
I think I am the last one to get in on this I would love to review your book and thank you for the generous offer

Jim
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
One more book to go!

Terry
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Count me in Terry, I would love to review your book.
Coram Deo
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
All 10 books are now spoken for. I appreciate your interest and hope that you will find it worthwhile and thought-provoking. I'll be getting them out to each of you early next week.

Terry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Psychic Phenomena and the Bible » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL