The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » John Guastaferro New PDF Booklet -- Seven Wonders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Just wanted to everyone to be aware that John G's new PDF release is out --- Seven Wonders.
I read through it in one sitting and it is full of goodies. For those who know John's work should know what One Degree goodness awaits.

WHAT’S INSIDE?

1. GPS - An odd-backed card with a compass drawn on the back turns out to be the spectator’s signed selection.

2. Numerology - A fooling mathematical principle allows you to have a spectator mix four-of-a kind under the table according to a secret number, yet he’ll be able to find his own card. Includes several cool variations. (This trick can even be done over the phone.)

3. Fusion Box - A signed card vanishes and reappears inside the box. Not only that, it’s fused together with another signed card.

4. Flip Side - A strolling worker! A selected card vanishes and reappears upside down at a number named by the spectator.

5. All Four One - This nearly hands-off effect features John’s Over Easy procedure. The spectator fairly eliminates all but one card to complete his four of a kind. As a kicker, the four-of-a-kind changes into four Aces.

6. Love Me Not - In a game of “Loves Me, Loves Me Not,” four Jokers change into four Queens. John’s new Petal Count Display is very fooling, yet very easy.

7. Gemini Squared - Ten years have passed since John released Gemini Prediction. This new update to the effect is well worth the wait. It has all the power of the original with none of the moves. After two spectators freely place four business cards in the deck, the business cards have predictions written on the back that match the four random cards. And that’s only the beginning!

BONUS ROUTINE

Mix & Match - This two-phase routine features Mixed Personality, a fun opening shuffle demo; and Proximity Peek Control, a move that allows you to reveal both the identity and location of a selected card after four people shuffle the deck.

http://www.magicjohng.com/products/seven-wonders/

Enjoy!

Ryan
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Got this last night and have read it and tried out everything in it(BUT NOT ON A SPECTATOR OR A WORKING GIG).

My conclusion is that it's like everything John G. brings out, EXCELLENT, BUY THIS, FANTASTIC.

Can't believe it but 1st John Carey brings out an excellent pdf. and then a few days later John G. does the same. Us card guys are being really spoilt!

Cannot recommend this enough. Fantastic.

Mike Donoghue
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
This week alone is amazing. With the John Carey, John G. and Michael Vincent lecture, it's pretty much heaven for a card aficionado.

I got the pdf, it's great how he includes video performances for each one, a nice touch Cameron francis made in his pdfs from time to time.
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Got it yesterday and read through it in one sitting - I'll be coming back as it really inspired some ideas for other things I've been playing with as well. Really enjoyed the mental packet effect Little White Lies, as well as Gemini Squared, the bonus effect, and Fusion Box. Like all of John G's material - simple, artistic, and effective. I'm really glad I got it! Smile
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
It's been a very good week to be a card guy haha.

I love everything John puts out there. I think I got 6 or 7 in my repertoire from One Degree, a couple from his Live Lecture and other notes.

He's a "must-buy" kind of guy in my opinion.
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Quote:
On 2014-01-21 17:47, sgtgrey wrote:
Got it yesterday and read through it in one sitting - I'll be coming back as it really inspired some ideas for other things I've been playing with as well. Really enjoyed the mental packet effect Little White Lies, as well as Gemini Squared, the bonus effect, and Fusion Box. Like all of John G's material - simple, artistic, and effective. I'm really glad I got it! Smile

What's "Little White Lies" -- don't see it in the description.
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
Little White Lies is an addition to Numerology. You show 4 queens, you do Numerology but the ending the chosen queen is the only one left face up in the hand.

Let me just say again, John is AWESOME. I've been doing Numerology as much as possible and I learned it a couple hours ago. Not to mention all the other goodies. GPS and Fusion box are 100% workers. I could write a review on each effect but to be honest you may think we are in cahoots because I honestly love everything in it. John's mind is refined and he creates workable mysteries to inspire wonder.

Well done John! I hope you always continue to share because I always seem to walk away a better magician. Your essays alone always inspire me to grow and want to leave audiences with more wonder.
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
JohnG
View Profile
V.I.P.
373 Posts

Profile of JohnG
Thanks so much, guys! I'm glad you like the material - and the embedded video links for each effect.
FYI, you can tap in the table of contents on your tablet to take you directly to any effect.

John G
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
John g is one of the best
JohnG
View Profile
V.I.P.
373 Posts

Profile of JohnG
What a nice note from the brilliant Alexander De Cova:
"Seven Wonders is VERY nice! These notes show your brilliant thinking. TOP material that one can build an entire act. Your giving true value and I admire your thinking. My favourites:
GPS - wonderful! REAL fun routine and very strong effect.
Fusion Box - finally an addition to the bent riser that makes sense.
Love me Not - I didn't know the petal count/display, that alone was worth for me the lecture notes! Fantastic move. Tons of applications!
Gemini Squared - What should I say? The epitome of a commercial card routine."

http://www.magicjohng.com/products/
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Quote:
On 2014-01-21 22:22, smullins wrote:
Little White Lies is an addition to Numerology. You show 4 queens, you do Numerology but the ending the chosen queen is the only one left face up in the hand.

...and then all the cards turn blank. The display here is so fair, it's criminal.
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
395 Posts

Profile of tomcards
martydoesmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1670 Posts

Profile of martydoesmagic
I've just reviewed the notes on my blog too:

http://wp.me/p3aDns-oX

Marty
martydoesmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1670 Posts

Profile of martydoesmagic
I meant to mention in my previous post that I've been having a lot of fun with a couple of items in these notes. The procedure in "Numerology" has many applications and I'm already using it in a trick that has been stuck in my notebook for a while.

Marty
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » John Guastaferro New PDF Booklet -- Seven Wonders (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL