The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Eldridge's Fundamentalism DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Hocus-Pocus has this. Anyone know it yet?

I have some other David Eldridge products and I think he's one of the most creative Magi out there. I really like his style!!!

Fundamentalism is David Eldridge's complete mentalism show all on one DVD. All the classics are here, including some you've probably never heard about. The props fit nicely in your pockets and the routines can be performed just about anywhere - from one-on-one performances to large stage shows.

DAVID'S ESP ROUTINE - A self-working three-phase routine using an ESP deck. David has used this effect for years and you'll love the "hands-off" feel of it.

DAVID'S ESP TRICK - This is a great example of "Apparent Spectator Control," wherein the spectator believes that she is controlling everything when, in fact, she controls nothing.

FLIP FLOP - A spectator holds a packet of 5 ESP cards and makes free decisions as to which cards are flipped over. At the end of all this flipping and flopping, you show that you've predicted the outcome in advance!

ESP WITH PLAYING CARDS - This is a three-phase routine using a borrowed deck of playing cards. There is a lie detector test and then a called-out revelation, and David caps it all off with a terrific sandwich effect.

HOY BOOK TEST - This is mentalism at its strongest! Far and away David's favorite book test, and you'll see why -- anytime, anywhere, from any book!

PICK-A-DATE - Easy to do and a wonderful effect. Two random quarters, two spectators, and one amazing moment of magic!

JUMBO 8 CARD BRAINWAVE - A stage-size version of a close-up classic!

THE ENDLESS CHAIN GAME - While this isn't really mentalism, it is included here because it is so much fun to perform!

THE GREY ELEPHANT IN DENMARK - An old classic that David has used to great success. You'll use this in close-up, on stage, even on the radio!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
This is not MY mentalism show. It is a collection of BASIC mental effects that could all be used to create a complete act. A few of the effects are right out of my working rep., but some are not. The effects are, for the most part, self-working. By the way, for those of you who know the Hoy Book Test, I changed the handling a bit so now you get two spectators each thinking of a word, and you reveal them both at the same time. Yet, the effect is still just as impromptu as the original. I am very pleased with how this came out. Chris Smith did a top-notch job! You can PM me if you have any questions. Smile
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
If Chris Smith did the project-you know it's first rate!

The description I put is from Hocus-Pocus.

dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
I have, but my review would be a tad biased. Smile
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Quote:
On 2004-01-06 13:08, dpe666 wrote:
I have, but my review would be a tad biased. Smile

Biased or not just give us an honest opinion of what you thought. Would be very interesting.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Hawk, dpe666 IS David Eldridge!
Smile

whodini
View Profile
Regular user
Clearwater, FL
155 Posts

Profile of whodini
David:

How do you think these routines would hold up behind the bar? Anything you think I would be interested in?

Also.. can we order directly from you or do we need to go through an online shop.

Thanks
Park

visit me at http://www.whodinimagic.com
Believe in magic!
visit me at www.whodinimagic.com
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Quote:
On 2004-01-06 14:21, MagicChris wrote:
Hawk, dpe666 IS David Eldridge!
Smile

I orderd his dvd from HP today. Thanks MagicChris.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
If you want to order it from me, PM me and we can arrange that. I do alot of these routines in walk around situations, so behind a bar is not out of the question. However, mentalism (even self-working routines) need the spectators full attention and cooperation, so if the folks at the bar are sloshed you may run into a bit of trouble. Also, the price from me is $25.00 post paid. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Eldridge's Fundamentalism DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL