The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Sizes of bulbs in D'lites (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Does anyone know with certainty if the bulbs used in the Junior D'lites are the same size, or smaller, than regular D'lites?

I'm needing to harvest the light/battery unit out of one, and would probably like the smaller of the 2 if there is a difference.

Thanks in advance -
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
This is a good place to buy all kinds of electronic components, including LEDs. Then you could make sure you get exactly what you want.

http://www.digikey.com

Not sure on the sizing between regular and Junior D'Lites
Kevin Reylek
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Thanks, Kevin. That sounds like an incredible resource as I proceed. Hope they have some good support - with a stock so vast, I'll need help just to get a handle on some of the terms!

They do have online chat, so that could be extremely helpful.

Still interested in the D'lite question, if anyone knows for sure.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Sizes of bulbs in D'lites (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL