The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any NBA fans..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FrostyFeet
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of FrostyFeet
What do you think the postseason outcome will be?
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
I'm a Portland Trailblazers fan, but I think in the finals, which is still a long ways away, will be the Thunder and Heat. If that happens I will pull for the Thunder.
Bob.
FrostyFeet
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of FrostyFeet
Yea I'd rather go for the Thunder then the Heat but I think the Pacers have a real chance. Ofcourse Portland would really deserve a chance at the title
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Well, Playoffs is on again, who is your pick?

I would say, Bulls has the advantages this time. Would love to see Reds playing at the final again.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am hoping the Bulls win. But that seems more rooted in hope than expectation.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Well, Bulls just lost at the 4th game by the buzzer. It will be at least a 4-2 winning and I still hope it will be Bulls.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Oh well no Bulls no more.

Hawks should beat Anaheim. But that is hockey talk.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Thibodeau won't last the weekend.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea he reminds me of the Doug Collins situation. Removed for the Zen master because he couldn't bring them to the next level.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
So no one even mentions the Warriors. Trouble is coming your way! Smile
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Y'all got awful quiet... Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Magical season for the Warriors!!

Great team, great coach, great series. . .congratulations to the dubs!!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Here's something I didn't know about Steve Kerr:

Steve Kerr is a son of Malcolm Kerr, an American academic who specialized in the Middle East, and his wife Ann. He has three siblings. Kerr spent much of his childhood in Lebanon and other Middle Eastern countries. He attended Cairo American College in Egypt, and Palisades High School (now Palisades Charter High School) in Pacific Palisades, California.

His 52-year-old father Malcolm was murdered by the Islamic Jihad (later, elements of Islamic Jihad formed Hezbollah), on January 18, 1984, while he was serving as president of the American University of Beirut in Beirut. His father was shot twice in the back of his head by gunmen using silencers, in the hallway outside his office. Kerr was 18 years old at the time, and a college freshman. Steve Kerr said: "Before my father was killed, my life was impenetrable. Bad things happened to other people." Kerr and his siblings and mother sued the Iranian government under the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996. Four years after his father's murder, Steve Kerr played a game at Arizona State in which he was greeted with mocking chants by 10 to 15 fans of "P.L.O." and "where's your dad?" and "go back to Beirut" during the pregame warm-up. Though teary-eyed, Kerr scored 20 points in the first half, making all six of his 3-point attempts in a blow-out win.

Steve Kerr graduated from the University of Arizona in 1988 with a Bachelor of General Studies, with emphasis on history, sociology and English.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any NBA fans..... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL