The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Chris Wasshuber - MAGICIAN’S DIY Tips & Tricks (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
http://www.lybrary.com/magicians-diy-tip......831.html

The absolute, bar none, best $15 I have spent on magic in years.

"With contributions by Jack Poulter, Wilhelm Eberhard, Chuck Smith, Bruce Kalver, Jeff Stone, Robert Kaldy-Karo and ***********. This PDF will be updated periodically as I discover new tips and tricks. Every customer will get access to all future updated editions."
**edit - direct quote from site, don't know why the one name was ***'d out when I submitted the post**

This ebook is full of money saving tips and DIY ideas, it literally pays for itself in one quick reading. Some ideas have been known for a long time ie. substitutes for fanning powder and roughing fluid, but there are also ideas on how to make your own flash paper if you are in a pinch (or don't want to waste your expensive sheets).

This is my favorite site for obtaining ebooks. Its run by the author of this particular book and he offers many great magic books, some supplies (corner rounders, card cutters, card stock and finish) also some fine blogging on DIY card gaffing.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Chris Wasshuber - MAGICIAN’S DIY Tips & Tricks (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL