The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Music Video Jukebox (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
A friend emailed this to me. Not everyone is going to appreciate it, but I think those who do are going to love it.

http://www.1959bhsmustangs.com/VideoJukebox.htm#
~michael baker
The Magic Company
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
Smile
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
I'm one of those who loves it! It's great that you can see most of the performances as well.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Bringing up the "Starbucks" thread, I have to wonder if these people have secured all rights to the videos they're showing. Otherwise, someone somewhere is going to step in and stop them.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Love it.
Just bowled over by the purity and beauty of Hank Williams's voice on Lovesick Blues. Was there ever a better singer?
And fun to see Pete in jacket and tie in Goodnight Irene.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Music Video Jukebox (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL