The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Happy Valentines Day--and Script gift for you...Long...Daniel.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Been working with a theatre group on a Valentines day production.

Love in another key, will feature, Nigel and I in a spot called Love Hurts.

We know that we can turn our hurts to Jesus. Daniel was one who knew of the coming of our Savior.

Heres a bit a wrote a few years ago about the Loyal and Trusted Servant Daniel..

(my lovely and creative wife, helped with re-writes..

Daniel and the Lion Den
Another Doctor of Laughology Ventriloquist lesson by
Harris Deutsch

Harris - Nigel tonight we are going to talk about Daniel ..

Nigel - (interrupting)...Oh I love that story..(singing) Daniel Boone was a MAAAAAN

Harris - Not that Daniel. We are talking about the man of God who interpreted dreams for a king...

Nigel- (interrupting) Elvis Presley – Thank YOU VERY

Harris (interrupting) Nigel Not Elvis. This Daniel was also thrown into the Lions Den.

Nigel – Oh

Harris - Daniel and 3 of his friends were captured by King Nebuchadnezzar

Nigel - His friends were Shaggy, Caddy Shack, and Winebeggo

Harris – No they were Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. The king was impressed with them that they were taught well and given great food to eat

Nigel – Oh they got to go to Mc’donalds

Harris – NO! They were given royal food

Nigel – Oh it was Burger KING

Harris – (give Nigel that look)…but Daniel would not eat the royal food or wine and ate nothing but vegetables and water

Nigel – Like my mom

Harris – WHAT

Nigel – She’s on that low carb diet

Harris –Anyway, One night the king Darius had a dream

Nigel –(excited) I HAD A DREAM about cake and icecream and toys and

Harris –NIGEL, one night the king had a terrible dream. He asked his astrologers to tell him the dream, but they couldn’t. The king threatened to cut them into little pieces if they could not tell what the dream was and interpret it, but they could not. So, Daniel was brought before the king.

Nigel – (trembling) but what if Daniel couldn’t do it

Harris –Well, Daniel asked for time, which Darius granted. He prayed to God for help and then went back to the King

Nigel- and then…and then…go on

Harris – Daniel was able to tell the King the dream & interpret it and the King fell to his knees, honored Daniel’s God and gave Daniel a great position.

Nigel – The new quarter back for the chiefs.

Harris.- After the reign of King Nebuchadnezzar and another king named Beshazzar, there was a king named Darius. The kings leaders and counselors were jealous of Daniel and tricked the king to make a law that no one pray to anyone else (including Daniel’s God) in prayer

Nigel – That wouldn’t stop Daniel. He is a loyal and trusted servant of God

Harris – That’s right Nigel. That night Daniel opened his window and prayed as he had done 3 times every day

Nigel – and then…and then

Harris – and then the king’s leaders told on Daniel
And Daniel was thrown into the Lions Den

Nigel – OH NO – Lions and Tigers and Bears - - Oh My

Harris –OK Nigel, These were very ferrocious lions

Nigel – From what I heard they must have been vegetarians

Harris – No

Nigel – Presbyterrians?

Harris – The lions were real & they were very hungry.

Nigel –(getting it) I know, I know.. before the king had the stone rolled ti ckise tge den’s opening, he said to Daniel, May the God you serve come and rescue you.

Harris – Now you are remembering. The next morning the King went back and yelled DANIEL

Nigel – and Daniel said God sent an angel that kept the Lions mouth shut

And decreed that all the Kingdom shall honor the God of Daniel..The Living God

Song:
And he shall reign forever and ever And he shall reign forever and ever
King of kings forever and ever hallelujah hallelujah and lord of lords forever and ever hallelujah hallelujah King of kings forever and ever hallelujah hallelujah and lord of lords forever and ever hallelujah hallelujah King of kings forever and ever hallelujah hallelujah and lord of lords King of kings and lord of lords And he shall reign And he shall reign And he shall reign He shall reign And he shall reign forever and ever
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Happy Valentines Day--and Script gift for you...Long...Daniel.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL