The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin with a bullet through it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of cbmar
I just bought a large collection of magic and amongst the items was a half dollar with a bullet stuck through the middle. (Not the fired slug, but the entire unused bullet with cartridge.)
Any guess what that is? There weren't any instructions that would identify what you're supposed to do with it. (I haven't spent much time wiggling it, but I don't believe the bullet comes loose from the coin.)
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1458 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
I've had one for a very long time, and I don't recall if it even came with instructions.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I don't Think so! J.P. Used to sell them!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Now just thinking About It. I use to have one of those Tiny little Guns that Used Bang caps! so I would show a half, Switch it for the

Bullet half as I tossed it in to my hand, Close that hand so the could not see the switch yet! Reach into my pocket ditching the half and

bringing out the little gun. Toss the bullet half into the air, Fire the gun ( Bang Smile )Catch the coin and show the Bullet trou it! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of cbmar
I like that idea. The weird part about this one though is the fact that it's an unfired bullet. (It's also a giant .45 round). Makes any of the logical "bullet fired through coin" tricks yay slightly off. (Unless the average American doesn't realize that the cartridge is a seperate piece that doesn't remain attached to the slug.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin with a bullet through it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL