The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Andy Clockwise - Rubiks Rod (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TheBentos
View Profile
Loyal user
Grim North
246 Posts

Profile of TheBentos
Can anyone say if the cubes on the rod are the same size as a standard 3x3 Rubik's cube?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I think he says on the DVD that they r the same size
paw
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of paw
Yea, they are Standard size. Andy spent over two years working this. it’s great!
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I've always like the hot rod but never ended up actually doing it. This has given me new inspiration to do it especially since I work for a lot of family audiences.

There is nothing difficult here its very easy to learn.

You can check it out here http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/r......ise.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Shadowmoor
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Shadowmoor
This is a fun item, and well-made.
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
This looks really nice. But what happens when the colour forces don't work? Does Andy cover some outs or are you just left holding the thing looking like a lemon?
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
What color do you like. Really that's too bad I'm working on yellow. Right now I can only solve it for blue/red.
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1334 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
The paddle move with squarer things should not be to much of a problem. I do a dice routine that uses the paddle move and things are good. Aslo you wont over ride as well.

I am keen to get this trick and I will be able to tell more than.
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On May 1, 2014, Xcath1 wrote:
What color do you like. Really that's too bad I'm working on yellow. Right now I can only solve it for blue/red.

I think Andy covers how to handle this very well. Watch the DVD and he has very clever way of handling this. I have another way:

After I have every color on the one side, I ask them to name a color (I don't ask for their favorite color). Let's say they name yellow. I use this bit of banter to just point out that I've solved the rod for every color on one side. I say "Yellow? there it is." I ask someone else to name a color. If I don't get a hit by the second color, I go into Andy's clever method. If I do, then I say "Blue? What a coincidence, that is my favorite color as well."

Using this handling, more often than not, I am going to repeat the effect with a different color.

For me, this is one of only two hot rod type effects I do. The other is a variation of the Turbo Stick by Richard Sanders that I do using a lighter.

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Andy Clockwise - Rubiks Rod (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL