The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Augmented Reality card trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shinji071
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of shinji071
Hi everyone,
Currently I am working on a project to create a trick using PC or cell-phones.
The tricks with augmented reality is also within my interest; surely I was strongly inspired by Marco Tempest.

I have created the trick using Augmented Reality and posted on youtube; the link is below.
I want some advice to my routine...
(I wanted to achieve the effect that magical things happen in the screen, and these magical things are reflected to the real world at last.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmh76-NjNm4

Generally speaking, I admit that the use of computer in this way somehow undermine the effect...
(I don't get a good response from the audience with this magic compared to classic tricks.)

Anyway, any advice and comments will be appreciated!

Thank you in advance.
LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
You talk to much! When your assistant does the magic on the screen you don't have to describe everything that he does. The spectators can see that. They are not blind.

Regards, Marian
shinji071
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of shinji071
Thank you for the comment!
Yes,,, I also realized that I was talking too much.
My next step will be adding some sound-effects to the animation... ; The animation right now is quite boring...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Augmented Reality card trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL