The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Now You See Me (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dondestan
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Dondestan
Greetings from a Recovering Forum Lurker in Upstate New York,

Now that I'm happily registered, I hope my experiences, humble as they are, can help add to the valuable discourse found on these pages.

I've been involved in magic since the 70s. It all started when I received a magic kit for my 6th birthday, then really took off when I was given the complete set of Tarbell books for my 10th. I've been addicted ever since.

While I still have a passionate interest in all forms of the art, recently my focus has been on impromptu-ish effects. I've had my share of stage and walk-around gigs, but these days I perform mostly for friends, family, and a few unsuspecting strangers.

The creativity and ingenuity of the magic community never ceases to amaze me. I've been particularly encouraged to see the surge of quality effects released in the past few years and I'm looking forward to see what is yet to come - though my bank account might disagree!

Kenn
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Dondestan,

Aqui'.

Your Magic shelves may have a problem as well as your wallet but The Café has steered me away from a few stinkers.

See you in the fora.

-Mary Mowder
Dondestan
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Dondestan
Thanks Mary!

I remember shelf space. Ahh, the memories...

You make a great point about the stinkers. Reading The Café is like making money - Yep, that's the story I'm gonna stick with! Smile

Kenn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Now You See Me (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL