The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » I am looking for a good routine... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic_jim
View Profile
New user
Michigan
16 Posts

Profile of magic_jim
I just learned the linking rings and had gotten pretty darn good with them. However all the books I have and a few of the videos I own don't really show any routines with the linking rings.
I was hopeing that someone in this wide world of magic that we belong to might be able to help me out with a few fresh ideas about the linking rings.

Thank you all for your help

Magic Jim Smile
We are the illusion ... The Magic, Now thats the real stuff~~~Unknown
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Whit Haydn's Comedy 4 Ring Routine is excellent, as is Vernon's Symphony of the Rings. But my personal favorite is Chris Capeharts 3 Ring Routine. You can get it on dvd from http://www.dennymagic.com Hope that helps. Jim
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Get Shoot Owaga's DVD, the Ninja Rings. It's great.
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
Are you performing your ring routine close up or as a stage item? Also how many rings and how big are they? If you are using too large of rings then I don't think the ninja rings routine will work as well.
Mark Young
View Profile
New user
south florida
33 Posts

Profile of Mark Young
Whit Haydens routine is a great place to start. Its a solid routine. Once you get the routine and moves down you can change it up and one that fits you and your personality. (not that there is anything wrong with the original routine)

Mark
magic_jim
View Profile
New user
Michigan
16 Posts

Profile of magic_jim
I just got Shoot's Ninja rings DVD and some 5" rings and I must say I was floored. Such a beautiful routine, and not to hard to learn..
Thanks to everyone for your comments.

Magic Jim
We are the illusion ... The Magic, Now thats the real stuff~~~Unknown
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » I am looking for a good routine... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL